vrijdag 27 februari 2015

Your Past Does NOT Equal Your Future By Vick Strizheus One Of The World s Most Successful Online Marketer

Foto
Your Past Does NOT Equal Your Future By Vick Strizheus One Of The World s Most Successful Online Marketer

Your Past Does NOT Equal Your Future

Your Past Does NOT Equal Your Future Says Vick (Vitalie) Strizheus, today, one of the best known and one of the most successful internet marketer worldwide, who broke every existing network marketing record and he is the person who has earned more than $700.000 in just one month in the most difficult Month of the year for marketers, December.
Foto
In this video, Vick is talking about mistakes he made in the past, to provide food for his family, and he admits it was stupid and a not well thought of idea, but as the title of this blogpost tells us, our past doesn t equal our future, just as T. Harv Eker tells us in his bestseller "secrets of the Millionaire mind" your past must not influence your (financial) future.
It is something to think about, our past does not equal our future, the things we ve learned in the past do not have to influence our future, when I was young I wanted to be a airline pilot and now, years later I am an internet marketer helping people from all over the world becoming successful, if people told me years ago I would be an internet marketer in the future I would have laughed about the idea.
The bad money experiences from the past must not influence you in your future, statements like: "rich people are egoists or rich people are selfish"are some of those negative money experiences of the past or "you must go to school, find a job etc" personally I think these statements are not adequate any more, I know many successful marketers who are high school dropouts and now earning more in a month than most people will earn in a year.

Surround Yourself  With Positive Like Minded People
Do not listen to people who are less successful than you are, always listen to more successful people and surround yourself with positive people, I copy and paste successful people, and I started  long time ago to stop listening to my so called friends who tried to bring me down by saying "that internet thing does not work, or do not join that pyramid scheme" when I look back to those days and those people and take a look at them now, those "friends"are still complaining about almost anything and still at the same level, earning nothing and not satisfied with the life they are living, I am so grateful I met like minded and positive people and I am glad I made a decision long time ago to copy and paste successful marketers and start listening to them, and yes I am the guy who stayed up all night watching webinars of the most successful people like Vick Strizheus,Dave Sharpe and Dave Wood, for me these are all great marketers and great persons and I am glad I made that decision long time ago.

So here you have it!

Your Past Does NOT Equal Your Future By Vick Strizheus On Of The World s Most Successful Online Marketer 

As always thank you so much for taking your time to read my blogpost, please like and share this one with your friends it would help me a lot!
I would love to hear from you please put your thoughts or questions in the comment section below and for more information on how I make realistic money while traveling between Europe and Costa Rica please click at the banner below the video pr below this blogpost, let s lock s arms together!
Foto
Foto

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten